wUt is imPOSSIBLE??

Saturday, January 3, 2009

a brand new year!

3rd January, 6.19 a.m. it's holiday!! *not really though, more like a study week for us.*

I was trying to focus, but attempts failed. Got to keep trying though.

Being emotional this few days out of stress, but will be alright because My God is My strength!

Don't like getting angry over something because it wastes my time and energy and it doesn't bring any good. But, sometimes, I do get angry.

Don't like being discouraged due to disappointments because it troubles my mind and God reminded me, "...Do not be discouraged, for the Lord will be with you wherever you go." But somehow I need time to get rid of the bad emotions =)

I want to be obedient, because being obedient will bring less troubles to others. *though I'm quite rebellious in nature* Thank God for my parents that have taught me to well-behave.

I'm sorry because I'm not perfect, but i'm not a mistake, my dad planned when to have me because God first put the plan in his mind! =)

......I got to get back to work and get back on track and not going to be sad over things that is not in my control! =)

Thanks for reminding me about my own blog and I feel much better now..

it's 6.34 a.m. now, drinking thick thick coffee....

2 comments:

AgentVasily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suet yin said...

haha.. ok! doctor..