wUt is imPOSSIBLE??

Friday, January 9, 2009

there is a reason...

When the tears were flowing down my cheeks, I hardly understood how could it be. It's exams period and I couldnt concentrate. My eyes were blurred, and my brain was not running, I needed a rest.

I went up the stairs and came to this very familiar room. I used to be there and I am always comforted there. I like hiding inside the huge blanket and laying my head on the soft pillow. I didn't look up, didn't have eye contact with the owner but straight jumped onto the bed and said, " Can I nap for awhile?" And I knew the answer would be "Yes!"

I didn't want to share about it to her, simply because I need more time for my studies. Anyway, I told myself "I'm alright!".

Thank God was, after taking that nap, I could stay up for that morning.

A bad news strucked one of my friends at 5 o'clock in the morning. I ran up the stairs again, I couldnt speak a word but only could lend him a shoulder.

I believe, it's indeed a bad night for me. In everybody eyes, even myself, I wasted my time simply because of stupid emotional depression, but God had a greater plan for that morning. He planned for me to be the comforter, He planned for me to be the one that available. He works as His promises, "He work everything for GOOD for those who loves Him" (Romans 8:28)

Tons of tears I lost, tons of strength was down the drain. But that morning He ensured me that He has a purpose for my life, in a different aspect a different dimension!

"Keep using me as your vessel, God. I want to be who you planned me to be."

No comments: