wUt is imPOSSIBLE??

Thursday, July 24, 2008

my past...

Browsing through my mail box as i have thousands of mails pilling up, I came to this email that really triggers my feeling. It was a mail sent by one of my late beloved friend - I used to called him Datuk (grandpa), simply because he treated me like his grand daughter and he used to call me god cucu (grandchild) also. In June 2006, I met him in a physiotherapy center, which I went to help out as I want to spend my holiday better. He was a frequent patient for the center as he had a constant back pain due to his age. I still remember the time I set him on the machines and also giving him lumbar traction. He always wanted me to stay beside him and have some talks. There is a thing that I will never forget that he taught me this:

" What is the name of FUNNY NERVE?" - ulnar nerve

It's all because it is located at the place that is not really protected by any muscles and if you got hit on that nerve, you will really feel the pain.

The first time I went into an operation room and gave intravenous injection was the time that he brought me to his working place. Yes! He was still working though he was more than 70 years old. I can say, he is a dedicated old doctor. He taught me on some clinical practices which were actually too early for me to learn at that time. However, I tried to remember them well. As I look back, he really painted many colors in my life paper. I regretted that I didn't thought of taking a photo with him. I can barely remember his face now, I wonder what will it be a few years later. Anyhow, I am sure I have had this grandpa before and he will be always in my memory!

I think I have never told you this, grandpa:
"You actually brought joy into my life at that time, and also taught me a lot. I really like having you around and I really love you as my grandpa! I know I will meet you later, in heaven! Love in Christ!"

No comments: